Marriage (nikah) is a grave and holy social contract among lady of the hour and prepare. This agreement is a solid pledge (mithaqun Ghalithun) as communicated in Quran 4:21. The marriage contract in Islam isn’t a ceremony. It is revocable.
The Muslim Court Marriage in Ghaziabad is represented not by the Indian Majority Act, 1875 but rather by Muslim law itself. As indicated by Muslim Law, Marriage/’Nikah’ is an agreement basic a changeless relationship in view of common assent.
Basic Features of Muslim Nikah
1. A Muslim marriage requires proposition (Ijab) from one gathering and acknowledgment (Qubul) from alternate as is required for an agreement.
2. There can be no marriage without free assent and such assent ought not be acquired by methods for pressure, misrepresentation or undue impact.
3. Similarly as if there should arise an occurrence of agreement, entered by a watchman, on achieving larger part, so can a marriage contract in Muslim Law, be put aside by a minor on accomplishing the period of pubescence.
4. The gatherings to a Muslim marriage may go into any risk matrimonial or post-marital understanding which is enforceable by law gave it is sensible and not restricted to the strategy of Islam. Same is the situation with an agreement.
5. The terms of a marriage contract may likewise be modified inside legitimate breaking points to suit singular cases. Albeit debilitated both by the sacred Quran and Hadith, yet like some other contract, there is likewise arrangement for the rupture of marriage contract.
Call & Whatsapp: +91-828-787-88-40