The procedure of Hindu Court Marriage in Ghaziabad
The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 ( eighteenth May 1955 )
The word Marriage is known as the word “Vivaha” (Sanskrit) and the word “Vivaah” (Hindi) in India. As indicated by Hinduism the marriage a ceremony known as “Sanskara” through which both a couple tie up themselves with each other in an awesome bunch for the present life and up and coming lives. As it were Hindu Marriage is an association of males and females to seek after Artha, Dharma, and Kama together.
The Hindu Marriage Act of 1955 is pertinent to Hindus, Jains, Sikhs, and Buddhists. A religious marriage that has just been solemnized can be enrolled under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. The Hindu Marriage Act is pertinent in situations where both a couple are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or where they have changed over into any of these religions. The Hindu Marriage Act accommodates the states of a marriage where under the husband ought to be the age of 21 years and lady of the hour of 18 years; they both ought not to be inside the level of disallowed relationship.
Documents Required For The Of HINDU COURT MARRIAGE IN GHAZIABAD
1. International ID Size Photographs four every one of Boy and Girl both.
2. The Affidavit must be confirmed by Magistrate/S.D.M. or on the other hand Notary Public with Register Entry No.
3. Private Proof (Voter Card, Passport, Ration Card, Driving License, Bank Passbook, Matriculation declaration, Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
4. Date of Birth Proof (Voter Card, Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth or XIIth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
5. In the event that any gathering is divorced person Certified duplicate of Decree of Divorce conceded by the Court.
6. In the event that any gathering is dowager/widower Death Certificate of the dead mate.
7. On the off chance that any gathering is a Foreign Citizen or holding an outside Passport or is having a remote private address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the gathering/No Impediment Certificate/NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
8. Two Witnesses Both ought to be real (Voter card, Driving License, Passport, 2 Passport measure photograph – one of these)
9. Marriage Invitation Card, if accessible.
Call / Whatsapp Quickly: 8287878840