If you wish to obtain the above service you get ready with following documents and further we will proceed for marriage registration.
1. Aadhar Card and /or Voter Card of Bride and Groom
2. Age Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any one ) – Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport
3. Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) – Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with photograph
4. Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple.
5. 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife.
6. 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
7. Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are divorcee.
8. Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
9. In case of foreign national NOC / No impediment from concerned embassy.
10.Valid VISA and residence proof in case of foreign national.
11.Conversion proof document in case of Non Hindu.
Additional Info for Online Marriage in Ghaziabad
1. Ghaziabad has just 5 working days in seven days i.e. Monday to Friday.
2. One of the gatherings ought to have deliver verification of Ghaziabad to benefit this administration.
3. For pressing/Tatkal/Foreigner’s case/Arya Samaj/Special Marriage Act cases our expense is additional.
4. As no printed version of Marriage Registration is given by Ghaziabad Government, you need to remove print from the same all alone from the gateway of Ghaziabad Government.
6. These costs are just for Hindu Marriage Act which covers Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist and Jain religions as it were.
7. Arrangement can be orchestrated according to your benefit on working days as it were.
8. Witnesses can be relatives, companions, neighbors or guardians.
9. Each witness needs to give 2 records. Skillet card is required and one address confirmation.
10. When you are prepared with required records at that point send name of a couple, closest metro station and time to us on What’s App number +91-8287878840. In the event that surname of spouse is to be changed at that point send her the two names.